Climate change is real, and it is currently affecting our planet. Although we are not fast fashion, we can't ignore that the clothing industry contributes to a lot of this disaster. We are committed to putting our foot down, no matter the impact on our business. Here's a timeline to what we're committing to.
End of 2021:
1. Permanent thrift store on the website for used items ✅
2. Transition from recycled poly mailers to paper mailers
3. Transition from poly based items to cotton based items by at least 20% ✅
End of 2022:
1. Transition from poly based items to cotton based items by at least 60%
End of 2023:
1. Transition from poly based items to cotton based items by at least 80%
These transitions take a lot of time, research, and money. We are independently funding everything with our own pockets, so it's very important that we take our time to make sure that we get things right the first time. Thank you for your patience, and for supporting small businesses.
Eric + Juliet